Author: sook_yee
•7:24 PM
ishh....what a way to start your weekend!
Just after school on Friday, a retard motorcyclist
rammed into my car boot (right side) when I stopped
at the junction.


notice I called him a retard?
well, just because Im wearing my school uni, he accused me
of not driving properly and asked if i have a license.wth weiii
I stopped there, waiting to turn into another road, he came and
rammed into my car demanding a payment.pfftt
he was quite angry and looked scary at that time.
I didnt argue with him but just asked him to make a
police report, we'll settle it later.



an illustration of the incident... :(
click for a clearer view of the drawing.

this is really bad,
my exam is next monday, the accident is on friday.
It is so upsetting :( :( :(

anyway, I m truly glad that everyone in my car is safe and sound :P
my car suffered from minor dents at the right side of d boot.
the motorcyclist is not injured..only his bike was...
front part (the plastic) cracked...




the dented part of my good old saga...
yes, that motor's colour is red!!!
his paint is there! :(



closer shot



that's all for today's update....
I shall step in my shower and relax...:(
i always taking long showers :P..it kinda soothes me,
both emotionally and physically.
|
This entry was posted on 7:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: