Author: sook_yee
•12:24 AM
I dont know bout u guys, but sometimes, I have very crazy food cravings...
The urge to have that specific food is so strong that I'm willing
to drive regardless of the time,
just to have it.LOL


Believe it or not, I even tried calling McDelivery
JUST for McFlurry @ bout 1 am
how sinful :0


hahaha...My food cravings will eventually subsides as time passes.
What amazes me is that I ALWAYS manage to find another food that drives me crazyyyy! :P


At one point of my life, I had Cendol everyday for lunch.
Despite of the lectures I got from my family members,
I still continued to do it till I m officially bored of it.
During that period, they even tried scaring me by saying
that I'll get diabetes if I continue to do it+ the person who
sells it is very unhygienic and etc(all of these reasons might be true)... haha

Delicious huh? I superr dupperrr luvvvvv the green jelly :)





Awhile after I got bored of cendol, I moved on to ice kacang...

yumm!
Im so determined to have it everyday after school that
I'll drive to ss2 (d mamak stall)/kayu nasi kandar
just to get it...swt weiii. This lasted for about 3weeks +.



I then found another food to crave...
FRENCH FRIES...yikes very fattening but hey it taste good!

ahhhh golden brown friesssss
I find myself thinking bout fries everyday before school ends...
Again, I had to do some driving to get them...
usually in McD, occasionally in KFC.



Next food! hah! this is very healthy!
GUAVAS!!! :P

Im a very lazy person, I dont buy fresh guavas and cut them...
instead, i'll go to a fruit selling truck (just like your rojak seller truck)
to get them... Seriously, I♥guava so much that i patronise
the section 14 fruit truck everyday!!! they have fab asam powder
:0)



It doesnt stop there, after guava, Im now crazy ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
of michael jackson LOL!


♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
no not the singer!!! hahaha




it is cincau+soya drink



current addiction ♥
I'll go tapau(order+take away) the drink every afternoon in some kopitiam...


anyway, it is subsiding....hehhehe wonder what is my next craving..hmmm
????????????
|
This entry was posted on 12:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On May 21, 2010 at 5:50 PM , Richard Loke - Ah Loke 阿陆 - 文豪 said...

haha.. u love eating very much =)
i suggest u put a chatbox, easier for communication..
long-live blog!

 
On May 22, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Richard Loke - Ah Loke 阿陆 - 文豪 said...

my dear, dun be sad..
you sad, i feel sad also..
cheer up =p