Author: sook_yee
•11:27 AM
It was barely a few hours after my last paper! chemistry...
Gosh, it was difficult... oh well, I didn't really studied for it .... lol
stpm had suck out all the fun in my life since it started : 23rd Nov -- 16th dec(today yay!)


my current addiction : SNSD!
omg...i cant believe that the Korean Wave had finally hit me... i never thought that I'll ever be drowned by the K-wave...
i always dont get why people love K-pop...BUT now i can see why!!!

check them out, they are so so so awesome !my fav MV


their choreography is so nice and purrrfect ♥♥♥
I Luv this band so much...i have be addicted to them since mid october? hehe
1. catchy songs? check
2. pretty faces/good figures? check
3. cool yet simple dance steps? check
4. personality? check
(u can see them being themselves in lotzz of variety shows...i personally luv Taeyeon the leader the most hehe)

perfect combo right? lol

(。◕‿◕。)

|
This entry was posted on 11:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: