Author: sook_yee
•1:06 AM
Hey there peeps! :P

can u guys actually believe that I'll visit my own blog AND
expecting a update when im bored?

lol... i mean how cool is it when they actually invented
a blog that will automatically updates itself...
sounds VERY possible ya know?


hahaha who knows? this idea might trigger some
computer geeks to work on it wahahaha...AND if he is
kind enuf, he'll thank me for the idea by giving me incentives when
OUR auto-update blog TAKES OVER the world... :P
I'll name it the autoblogger to beat blogger...wahahahha...
omgosh the blogger ppl might see this and close down my blog :0


Imagine, the users would just need to carry a small cam around him/her...
the cam can be really small and be fitted into a cap/bag/err..necklace..lol
then by the end of the day, the cam will send signals n info to a program
that can randomly select a significant event and convert it into words & only publish
chun-ted pics....hahaha...u don wan it to publish ur ugly pics do ya?



my example of an unpleasant pic haha

me walkin...walkin...walkin to de abandoned land near skool
Thought of doin my bio ecology project there but that place seems wayyyy
too scary...too many weeds, grass and shrubs
wad if there is a snake there!!! :0



Anyway, we (me+my classmates) decided to do it in Uni Malaya ...
Despite having a guard, we managed to pass though them TWICE
hahaha... the 1st time is cos we wanna enter the uni, we told d guards that v wanna
do a research there...they allowed us to pass without further ques..lol
then after drivin a few rounds in da uni, we settled on n opened area...
THEN I realised that i forgot bout d quadrant...


it is in my car (near skool).my fren, Anne is driving us to UM..
so yup we are forced to go back to skool for it..

LOL...when we tried to gain entry to UM again,
we were so scared that the guard will deny our entry..
but thankfully, when we told them "tadi lupe ambil barang",
he just nodded and allow us go. phew



assembling the quadrant






me+shelo assembling it as my boss looks on
AND eating a rock as she was too hungry...tsk tsk
just jk..it is a black bread made from raisins and wheats.etc






my lovely classmates (sides) + me (center) + completed aluminum quadrant






smiles :P





mimosa pudica hehehe...


oh well, just in case non-stpm science stream students wouldn't know what the heck are we doin,
we are doing a simple ecological study on a terrestrial land...
we are required to record and calculate the % coverage for each plant species
on that particular land ...swt
trust me, it IS boring :D



During class, when my Bio teacher is briefing us bout the project...

Bio tcha:
you have to count the no. of species accordingly and record them.....

Me:
is grass included?

Bio tcha:
yes.count and record them

short pause* im thinkin....how the heck people count grass????


Me:
how do you count the grass?

Bio tcha:
huh? ... count the no. of turf of grass... not the no. of blades :)

Me:
ahhhh .. :P

my classmates:
aiyooo..sook yee...hahaahahhahah!!!! :D



hehe...despite having to complete a boring experiment,
we managed to create some laugh + took some shotzz...



posing again :)
hehe





me pushing Humpty Dumpty down the brick wall :)











picture of the day :P
time for a shaving, Harry....cut cut cut
ps. ignore my huge zit pls heheh


**the pictures are courtesy of Anne :)
i stole them from her FB uploads....hehehehehe
|
This entry was posted on 1:06 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.